Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We're Still Growing Here!

It's amazing what you find when you see the world through a child's eyes.



  

We can actually take this kid out in public now!  He got past his super squirmy stage and doesn't mind being in his own seat anymore. He loves pizza too, so that helps!  Here we're in Langley having gigantic slices of pepperoni & pesto pizza.






Here are a few fun photos from the park...



 Dante loves playing the chimes...


One adventure after the next!  Each time we set him down, he hits the ground running. He just goes and goes without looking back...


 Dante is mesmerized by the stones on the shore.  He looks at the rocks and the sand and all, points with his tiny finger and says "Dirty."  James wants to keep walking but Dante is on microscope mode, staring intently at every detail.  If we just went home and left him there, he'd be in heaven. 






Only in my dreams could I live where the forest meets the ocean.  Now it is a dream come true!  Hiking down to the water...






How did this kid get so big????


More amazing scenery...







This is how we get back all the stones Dante eats...




I love my home! Every beach on this island feels like a brand new experience.  Such variety makes a day out so much fun!


3 comments:

  1. What a great day. I wish I was with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beach looks incredible! What a fun day!
    I love how engrossed Danted gets with the things around him...and how patient his parents are while he explores & learns.
    Have you thought of shaking the rocks out of him after you get home? You'd have a lovely collection by now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn phone! Added a "d" to the end of Dante's name! Phooey!

      Delete