Friday, July 27, 2012

Endless Days of Delight


I am cracking up just now because Dante just walked into the table, bumped his head and then said, "KUNK!"  Sounds are his new favorite thing and the word 'sound' is his favorite word.  He says, "Sound!" slow and sing songy again and again.  We're having a blast with this little bundle of love.  Here are some photos from our summer adventures.  They're nice and big so you can feel like you're there too.  I had a hard time catching him from the front view, so just enjoy those curly locks!...

 




 






 



 



 





2 comments:

  1. OMG this little guy is constantly stealing my heart! G'ma Cyn Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he get any cuter????

    Answer: yes! Somehow he keeps managing to!!!

    Mwah!!! Love my lil boy blue with his love of all things that move! Will send you pictures of him with the motorcycles from Sunday...he's so cute sitting there stroking those toy motorcycles whiles saying, "Love, Love," over & over again!!!

    I just love him to pieces!

    ReplyDelete