I'm way behind on posting as you can see, but no worries! That's because we're having a blast. Dante is at the beyond adorable one year old stage, which means not only is he more of a handful than ever, he's also unbearably cute, fun, smart and wonderful. Did I forget kissable? He's super kissable too!! He even blows us kisses when we say good-bye, and then we are hit with an avalanche of pure love and joy. Here are some pictures from Easter for you to enjoy. I went to every extreme leading up to Easter to encourage Dante to keep his bunny hat on. I showed him videos of bunny rabbits on youtube. I found zillions of photos of other babies wearing bunny hats. I even took him to see a children's Peter Rabbit play the day before Easter so he could see first hand that little cute babies should be wearing bunny hats. To my absolute thrill, Dante kept on his hat for the whole egg hunt-- ooooohhhhh Mama was soooo pleased!! Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Donster Bunny!
I'm way behind on posting as you can see, but no worries! That's because we're having a blast. Dante is at the beyond adorable one year old stage, which means not only is he more of a handful than ever, he's also unbearably cute, fun, smart and wonderful. Did I forget kissable? He's super kissable too!! He even blows us kisses when we say good-bye, and then we are hit with an avalanche of pure love and joy. Here are some pictures from Easter for you to enjoy. I went to every extreme leading up to Easter to encourage Dante to keep his bunny hat on. I showed him videos of bunny rabbits on youtube. I found zillions of photos of other babies wearing bunny hats. I even took him to see a children's Peter Rabbit play the day before Easter so he could see first hand that little cute babies should be wearing bunny hats. To my absolute thrill, Dante kept on his hat for the whole egg hunt-- ooooohhhhh Mama was soooo pleased!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






This incredible child fills my heart with so much joy I think it might burst with love. G'ma Cindy
ReplyDeleteHe was the cutest Easter...oops...Donster Bunny EVER!!!! You crack me up! I love all the extreme measures you took to show him that wearing bunny hats is fun!! LOL
ReplyDeleteCan I just say his mama was lookin' pretty good too in her spring green dress with her flower garland in her hair?
I love Dante more than any one could believe possible! Just seeing a picture of his smile makes my heart sing! :-)
PS~love the look on his face in the very 1st picture!It says, "Mama wants me to wear this hat with ears and look for eggs for some reason. Guess I will. Cuz I love her." Or something to that effect!
Too precious!!
ReplyDelete