We found the dream sitter for Dante! She came for the first time today. In spite of his abnormal crankiness due to teething, she managed to get him laughing. I've overdone it a little on the photos here. It was just too hard to choose one picture of his smile.
Notice the mismatched socks : )
Nothing beats seeing your child filled with joy.
What a cutie pie! So glad you found a nanny but must admit I'm jealous! Hope she doesn't take over my Tuesday Dante day! Hugs, G'ma Cindy
ReplyDelete~ precious...... makes we wanna get on a swing so I can smile with such delight as Dante! Hoping our rain subsides..... I'll get a pic for you to show him!!! Sending love up your happy way!<3
ReplyDeleteYes Lori, send the latest photo!!! thank you : ) XX
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! I can't wait to get up to see the munchkin again! =) ~ Lotsa love!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Greta