This is us at the end of a long day and a long drive.
We stopped at the beach and took this photo in front of the sunset...
At a restaurant earlier that day, Dante sat in a high chair
instead of his car seat for the first time
It was the most filthy thing ever and I ended up draping burp cloths
all over it to protect Dante from sucking on it-- blech!!!
The waiter was super playful with Dante and brought him crackers.I don't think
he realized Dante hasn't many teeth! I dipped the crackers in my ranch dressing
and let him suck it off. He rumpled his eyebrows and said, "Mmmm".
Wow-- I look old and pudgy! Must be the angle of the light on my chin.
Nevertheless, I actually really like this picture.
The sunset that afternoon was amazing, but I had my camera on the wrong setting
and all the beautiful colors came out bland and gray-- ugh, how disappointing.
So I'm painting the scenes instead. It was a truly magnificent moment.
The three of us had a lovely day together.
Old and Pudgy? Never! You are beautiful as is my adorable Grandson. Love you. G'ma Cindy
ReplyDeleteYay, Cindy!!! Aw, thanks : )
ReplyDelete