One of our favorite things is watching Dante put such effort into talking. Words he's using this week...
ball...ball...ball
hot (with sign language!)
up (with sign language!)
hat
shoe
Brand new words...
Cookie!!!...He signed it too by poking one finger into his palm, which is the universal baby-default sign for cookie! I'm not surprised at his interest in saying this word, since these are the best dang chocolate chip cookies I've ever had!!
"Buh": bunny
"Heh": hair
"Noh": nose...while smashing his nose
"Boh": box...For the big shipping box he's been playing in. Right now he has it propped up and is sitting inside like a little shelter. In this pic, he is repeatedly saying "Boh...boh...boh..."
You can also see him turning on his little radio. He presses a button on this toy to hear more music every time it stops, which is about ever 30 seconds...both adorable and maddening!
Btw...Mommy was extra excited about the box too, because it contained my Pottery Barn order!! Woo hoo, very pretty pillows for my house : )
Like the pillows, much nicer than the pattern that was there b4. And that little kid never ceases to amaze me...he's too cute!
ReplyDeleteGreta
What a cutie!I could not believe how long Dante stayed interested in that box! Love the pillow covers! And I agree those are the best chocolate chip cookies! Thanks for sharing! Love, G'ma Cindy
ReplyDelete