hi its Ava, and i would just like to say that ever since Dante was born Danielle and James have been the most happy looking people in the hole wide world espesially James he was the most upset cause a childs birth means so much and its a blessing to know that Dante makes them sooo happy:)
These are such wonderful pictures of your happy family. I love how I can see both James and Danielle in Dante's face and expressions! He is such a joyful child! I miss him so much! Love to all of you!
hi its Ava, and i would just like to say that ever since Dante was born Danielle and James have been the most happy looking people in the hole wide world espesially James he was the most upset cause a childs birth means so much and its a blessing to know that Dante makes them sooo happy:)
ReplyDeleteOh Ava! So true~they have been so happy since Dante was born! And it is so beautiful to see!
Delete~<3 Such beautiful happiness for this beloved Family on Whidbey Island... love, love, love this album! <3<3~ xxoo
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! I love you all so much. G'ma cindy
ReplyDeleteOh, thanks you guys for such warmth and thoughtful words. We love you too!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are such wonderful pictures of your happy family. I love how I can see both James and Danielle in Dante's face and expressions! He is such a joyful child! I miss him so much! Love to all of you!
ReplyDelete