Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baby and Mama

I recently gave my baby Donster a serious haircut.  Mama wasn't kidding this time, 
inches were removed. This is him right after the cut and a swift brushing...




Unfortunately, this cut aged him by at least a year-- he's still cute, 
but (when the curls aren't all flared out) he looks just like a little man-- Oh my!

The Latest:
Dante is talking more and more!  Daddy put him in the bath tonight and he said immediately: "Wa-wa!"  Last night he said lots of words too.  From what I can remember: star, moon, touch, Papa, toe and best of all Dante!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to keep you waiting Mom-- I know you miss your little puddin'! Not long now and you can squeeze his little cheeks : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! Little man!!! Your curls are (mostly) gone!!! You are still as handsome as can be!!! Hope your mama saved those sweet first lil curls!
    See you Saturday for our extra Thanksgiving! Your first! Mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete