Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm such a sucker-- I give in.

Okay, fine!  I promise the next post will have a video,  but I would have loved to hear from someone on my side of the family (besides Ava, I mean--no  offense Ava, you rock!)  Thanks for letting me know you're out there.  Btw...did you see the new bath time pics from a couple days ago?  Just checking!  Please take a moment to send a little hate mail to Greta, my mom and Edd who have NEVER commented on my blog : (

And here's the last pics of the pumpkin patch!!!

Daddy is so proud of his big boy!



Uh Tiff, what's your brother instigating here?



I love to see James so happy with his son.  What could be better.






Such a lovely day it was...hmmm, this needs to be painted.



What an awesome grandma shot!!!!



And now the moment Mary has been waiting for!



It's amazing how serious Dante gets when he's dressed in sweats on a blazing hot day and starving.



This is Mary, about to get an earwig in my little boy's ear.  And this is for Ava: "Kaka Theria!!"



Awww!


Why must they be so dang cute???



Pretty mama!




I adore this photo.



Did I already mention that I love the fall?  This one reminds me of home-- I mean home home.


6 comments:

  1. Hey Girl,

    What do you mean, “I’ve never commented to you about your blog?” I wrote you last week about how cute those bath pictures of Dante were, and I’ve also commented to you at other times too!! I just can’t respond on the blog itself because I see the pictures on my work computer and the platform we use at work won’t allow me to do that. I do have a new gmail accout, so I could sign up to have them sent there, but viewing them at work is just quicker and more convenient.

    I love you and the pictures with your commentary; please keep them coming.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS

    Don’t you guys ever put shoes on Dante--even to go to the Pumpkin Patch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, sorry. I really love when you tell me your thoughts on the blog. If you can't comment, maybe I can post your comments for you. Sorry if I was unfair. I was really kinda kidding though.

    About Dante's socks...Hilarious!! Did I not mention in the commentary that it was blazing hot that day? The poor thing was in long sleeves and sweats. The least we could do is let his feet cool off a little. You are the most powerful long distance thermometer ever. It's too bad you're meter is broken :) Thanks for the laugh!

    Love you,

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helllooooooo?! This is Auntie Greta...It finally works! These pictures are just getting me even more excited about moving up there! I'll get to see that little munchkin everyday. =) Well Dani, as of Halloween, you'll be stuck with me...and the white rodent. I hope you're prepared....bwooooohahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

    YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

    Mostly yay that you're coming, but also yay that you can finally leave comments : )

    You can't see me, but I am literally smiling from head to toe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) Adorable pictures!!!!!!!!
    2) Such a fun day!!!!
    3) I would NEVER put an earwig in my nephew's ear...maybe his mama's but never his!!! ;-)
    4) GRETA!!!!! Seriously?!?!? You'll be here in 3 weeks?!?!?! Awesome!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete