Saturday, October 8, 2011

Are You Out There???

I have some real goodies for you all, but I have no way to know if you are keeping up with these more frequent posts or if you are missing them.  You're gonna love the next couple videos--BUT I'll wait until this post gets a comment from at least four of you!!!  Yes, I can hold baby Dante video's hostage for as long as it takes you to pay my little ransom!  It's a very small request, but would make me so happy to know who's out there.

By the way, to see if you've missed previous posts, click the "Our Family on Whidbey Island" title and scroll down.

4 comments:

  1. We would not ordinarily give in to such threats, but since videos of Dante are involved, PLEASE post them!!!!!!
    Love,
    Auntie M & Gramma Cindy
    (that counts as 2 comments!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ Yes..... I am here! (sort of! Hahaaaaa!) Please post, Ava and I enjoy seeing him grow so much....... Love, love, love!! Mimi and Ava.... (there, that counts as 2 more, which now makes 4 ~ POST!) ~xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. POST THOSE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4 Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete