He is suddenly noticing all the little details that have been surrounding him all this time. His fingers are simultaneously gaining the coordination needed for pinching and picking up tiny things. He also discovered his feet only a few weeks ago. Here is a little video of him making friends with his "tootsies"... that's what I call his adorable feet...
He gets one meal of rice cereal a day and now that his stomach is adjusting to the change, it's time to move on to bananas! Yay!...I have a feeling he will LOVE it. He loves the rice cereal and drinking his milk out of the bowl when the cereal is done. He refuses the bottle these days.
Any chance he gets, he pulls himself up into a standing position. I love listening to him play, because he sounds like he's having so much fun.
In these photos, our little dude is about 8 or 9 weeks old (I think).
LOVED seeing you all yesterday...cannot believe how quickly Dante is growing and discovering the world around him. Boy does he move fast when he has something in his sights!!!
ReplyDeleteHis hair has gotten so curly since you took the pix in this posting!
Kisses~