Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Seriously...no one sees anything wrong here?...and...Swinging Videos!




Dante likes swinging so much-- almost as much as he loves to people watch.  I tried to take him off of the swing before he was ready and he burst into tears.  It was neat to watch him enjoy himself at the park and I couldn't help but think of my mom when I was little.  How many zillions of times did she stand by idly while I swung back and forth.  And I often think to myself-- it's Dante's turn now.  My life is no longer about me; it's all about him and his new adventures in life.  I used to think this (living for someone else) would be such a drag, but now I see what a wonderful privilege it is...okay it drags a little too sometimes, but SOOOO very worth it!

2 comments:

  1. See anything wrong? Like, neither of them are smiling or that Dante is almost as big as Teegan? Love the swing! Its always reminds me of Edds swingset story =)

    PS This is Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the swingset story!! I'll never forget it : )

    ReplyDelete