Today Dante pushed his chest up off of the bed. You go kiddo!
(Not that I'm ready for him to crawl!!!!)
I'm experiencing a bit of sadness today ~ he is growing up WAY too fast. I am enjoying every moment, don't get me wrong. But I wish he could just stay tiny forever. We're going through his clothes again to weed out the things he doesn't fit. Everyday we feel closer to him and see that he trusts us more and more. It's a strange place to be in: hanging onto the last few months (wishing they would never end) but also looking forward to all the adventures and discoveries to come. One thing I love about where he is right now, is watching him pedal his fat little legs on the changing table ~ Just the cutest thing!!! I also love putting him in the bed with us in the middle of the night. He's such a snuggler. Love you, Pumpkin!

No comments:
Post a Comment