Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3 Months Old Today!

I can't believe my little one has been with us for only 3 short months, when it feels like I've known him forever.  On the other hand, I can't believe 3 months have already passed ~ where does the time go???

It seems like I should do something grand with this post, like loud triumphant music and fire works.  But all I have time for is this picture.  So here it is, and I must say that this is a very good face.  You know why?  Because it makes people happy.  Everywhere we go Dante makes people smile.  That is a wonderful reason to be cute.

Thanks to all who have been loving our Dante and following these posts.  The world is really so lonely without loved ones ~ even if you're far away, at least I know our hearts are touching.

******************************************************************************************************

I found a little time to dig up some more pictures ~ yay!












4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, little Big Guy!!! I love you soooo much! Next week I'm going to try to pop over for a visit! Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Love the additional pictures! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 3 months - we're almost there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love all the pics, please don't ever stop posting he is so grown up looking omg!!!!

    ReplyDelete