Yay, you got a photo of a smile! I've been trying for weeks now, but the smiles are few and far between and by the time I get my camera, he's more interested in the camera than smiling!
Yes, what luck, huh! The camera is like a family pet now. I remember the same with Ava (my neice), hovering over her with a camera, waiting for that elusive smile. They don't come soon enough, but once they do, it's all smiles from there on out!!
And handsome too!!! Kisses!
ReplyDeleteYay, you got a photo of a smile! I've been trying for weeks now, but the smiles are few and far between and by the time I get my camera, he's more interested in the camera than smiling!
ReplyDeleteYes, what luck, huh! The camera is like a family pet now. I remember the same with Ava (my neice), hovering over her with a camera, waiting for that elusive smile. They don't come soon enough, but once they do, it's all smiles from there on out!!
ReplyDelete