Dante is 12 weeks old today and I love having this photo as a time marker on my blog. Everything about it is screaming Norman Rockwell! So I tried to edit it in that fashion...hmmm I may have to paint this one. Thanks for the great shot, Mary!
Here is my first ever sketch of Dante! It's very small, 3" x 5" approx. That was way harder than I thought it would be. Transferring this to canvas will not be easy. If I don't portray the smile in his eyes, it's all for nothing. This will be a very fun challenge for me.
| close-up |

This is such a cute picture! Love how you cleaned it up-keeps the focus on that adorable face! And, yes, that's Gma Sue holding him. So so cute. Love the look on his face! And, of course, that HAIR!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the sketches!! Do we get a copy?! :-)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely!! I'll let you know when it's my final draft. Every time I look at this one I see that the proportions are off. I'm such a perfectionist!
ReplyDelete