Danielle, such a beautiful smile he has. And those eyes - he's gonna be a knockout! Planning to go to Sequim this summer. I'll keep you posted and maybe we can meet. My best to James. Be well and looking forward to your blogging about your life. Cynthia
Well guys.... my heart just sings for you! Dante is so beautiful and I just picture you waking up to him every morning (or every hour whatever the case may be...who cares!) and seeing him greet you with that sweet little face. :) Ireland Joy was 1 yesterday the 15th. Hard to believe. As you mentioned, don't blink or you'll miss something! Grant calls her Day Spa Baby as she reclines in her bath with both arms up around her head and her ankles crossed as she is washed and caressed with suds, love and giggles. She looks like she's just waiting for the grapes, lol!
There is so much love to go around!! Thank you dear friends for sharing in our joy. It means the world to us to feel surrounded by so many loving arms.
Danielle, such a beautiful smile he has. And those eyes - he's gonna be a knockout! Planning to go to Sequim this summer. I'll keep you posted and maybe we can meet. My best to James. Be well and looking forward to your blogging about your life.
ReplyDeleteCynthia
Such a beautiful family! Especially my nephew!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove that you are doing a blog!!
XOXO
Oh my gosh, he is beautiful!!! I love that pic of you holding him, I have one I treasure of my son and I much like it. Love you all, Terri
ReplyDeleteWell guys.... my heart just sings for you! Dante is so beautiful and I just picture you waking up to him every morning (or every hour whatever the case may be...who cares!) and seeing him greet you with that sweet little face. :) Ireland Joy was 1 yesterday the 15th. Hard to believe. As you mentioned, don't blink or you'll miss something! Grant calls her Day Spa Baby as she reclines in her bath with both arms up around her head and her ankles crossed as she is washed and caressed with suds, love and giggles. She looks like she's just waiting for the grapes, lol!
ReplyDeleteAs ever, our love,
Missy and Grant xo
There is so much love to go around!! Thank you dear friends for sharing in our joy. It means the world to us to feel surrounded by so many loving arms.
ReplyDelete